Re: [igraph] Help Reading Ncol data

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help Reading Ncol data
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 14:35:46 +0100

Hi,

begin file: testncol.txt
[...]
<-End file
That does not seem like an NCOL file for me. An NCOL file should look like this:
0  1  12
1  2  5
2  3  2
and so on. So simply: source vertex, target vertex, edge weight, all separated by whitespace. Edge weights are optional. More information here:
http://bioinformatics.icmb.utexas.edu/lgl/#FileFormat

--
T.

The in Python I tried
Graph.Read_Ncol('testncol.txt')
Graph.Read_Ncol('testncol.txt', names=True)
Graph.Read_Ncol('testncol.txt', names=True, weights=True)

All 3 failed with the following error message forcing me to restart Python

Assertion failed: (v->stor_begin != NULL), function igraph_vector_max, file vector.pmt, line 787.
Abort trap.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong

Chandrashekar Shankar
Material Science and Engineering
University of Michigan
address@hidden