Re: [igraph] beginner's help on igraph in R

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] beginner's help on igraph in R
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:18:39 +0200

Frankly, I've no idea what could happen here. I just tried both the
new and the old versions of 'socnet.R' and both work fine in this case
(the old version fails to do some more sophisticated things, but that
is a separate problem).

Could you send me the output of the sessionInfo() function, after
you've loaded igraph?

Thanks,
Gabor

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 5:29 PM, Lin Freeman <address@hidden> wrote:
> First, let me thank you for responding and for changing the script so
> quickly.  My problem, however, remains.  I am using version 0.5.1 of
> igraph and I upgraded from R 2.6.2. to 2.7.2.  Nevertheless, when I go
> through the same routine,
>> library(igraph)
>> source("GUI.R")
[...]