[igraph] i386 -> x86_64 madness!!

From: Marco
Subject: [igraph] i386 -> x86_64 madness!!
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:35:55 +0100

Hi,

i have a problem with different versions of the igraph lib+python frontend.

If i run my script on a debian i386 machine, my script works fine
(better: it works really well :D).
Same script, just copied over a fedora core 8 x86_64 machine, it returns:

python: vector.pmt:448: igraph_vector_size: Assertion `v->stor_begin
!= ((void *)0)' failed.
Aborted

On Fedora i have installed version 0.5, on debian 0.5.1. RPM packages
found on rpmpbone, debian ones from your repository.
(installing debian on the x86_64 machins is not a viable option)

Ideas?

Thanks in advance,

marco

--