Re: [igraph] i386 -> x86_64 madness!!

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] i386 -> x86_64 madness!!
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 12:42:00 +0100

Well, you have

1) different versions, 0.5 here, 0.5.1 there,
2) binaries built by different systems (debian versus fedora)
3) different architectures, i386 vs. x86_64

and we have no idea what exactly you did to get this error message
(the message itself is very general, a hundred things can cause it).
You will need to send us some small piece of code that reproduces the
problem. Without this I doubt that anyone can do anything for you.