[igraph] how to write a Sparse matrix in R

From: lan gao
Subject: [igraph] how to write a Sparse matrix in R
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 22:17:36 -0600

Dear all,
       I got a large sparse matrix in R . And I need to write this sparse matrix as a file for use in Matlab. (the sparse matrix in the format of "dgCmatrix "defined by the package " Matrix"

(I know we can use write a sparse matrix with write.matrix.csr (x) , but here the x is needed to be in csr format. while the format of my  sparse matrix is dgCMatrix defined by the package Matrix.)

Anybody can help me out of this?
Thanks a lot!