Re: [igraph] i386 -> x86_64 madness!!

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] i386 -> x86_64 madness!!
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 15:53:21 +0000

Hey Marco,

This is what gdb spits out when i run my python script on x86_64: on
x86 works like a charm.
I have also noticed that most probably the problem's around the
bfsiter thingie: if i run a fragment of the code with ipython all
works beautifully until i call the bfsiter thing.
Not sure, but this might be the bug that triggers your error (although I don't understand why does it happen only on x86_64 and only when the library versions are "mixed"):

http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/cgi-bin/archzoom.cgi/address@hidden/igraph--main--0.5--patch-537?log