Re: [igraph] Neo4J and persisting Graphs

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Neo4J and persisting Graphs
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:50:31 +0000

Ive just come across Neo4J (http://neo4j.org/) It appears to be a
database that stores Graph objects natively. Python bindings are at
https://projects.thobe.org/neo4j.py Has anybody used it before?
As for me, I haven't used it before. It looks like its main benefit is that you can serialize an igraph graph into Neo4J's storage format and then read the graph from plain Java. If you are using Python only, it might be easier to pickle igraph.Graph objects to store them on disk.

--
T.