Re: [igraph] how to iterate a vertex seq to find neighbors

From: Simone Gabbriellini
Subject: Re: [igraph] how to iterate a vertex seq to find neighbors
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 18:36:56 +0100

I am a bit confused... "weight" is an attribute of the edge, not of
the vertex...

shouldn't I need to specify the source (mynode) and the target (each
of myneighbor)?

maybe you mean g.es[myneighbor]["weight"]

but this means that python understand (how?) that the source is always mynode...

thanks,
simone