Re: [igraph] Building Latest R Source

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Building Latest R Source
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 15:44:58 +0100

What do you mean by "latest R source"? The one on my laptop? :) Possibly not.
If you mean installing the 0.5.1 package, then just type
install.packages("igraph") into R. Or if you really want to do it from
the command line, then do

R CMD install <source-R-package>

If you want to build an R package, then use 'R CMD build'. If you want
to build/install the source from bazaar, then you need to do more
So, what is it that you are trying to do? And what are the errors you get?