Re: [igraph]igraph problems

From: Tom Backer Johnsen
Subject: Re: [igraph]igraph problems
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:35:14 +0100

Sus wrote:
Dear Administrator,

I tried many time  to in vain. Can you open attached file?

Evidently you have a number of problems where at least some of them have nothing to do with the igraph list. One of the latter is simply that the attachment does not contain anything useful. So, even if Gabor overcame his perfectly understandable reluctance to open attachments there would be nothing useful there.

Why I cannot receive your reply via email?  To read your reply, I have to click
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/

Information that is potentially useful to you is also potentially useful to others on this list. That is why it is egoistic as well as impolite to ask Gabor to answer you privatly, you are asking him to be inefficient and hide information from the other members. A better alternative is for you to learn how to handle mail and lists.

Tom

Regards
Sus