Re: [igraph] procedure for installing igraph for python in ubuntu

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] procedure for installing igraph for python in ubuntu
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 15:02:15 +0000

Hi Akshay,

You might also try to use our Debian package repository if you are using the i386 architecture. You can install the binary packages from our package repository at http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/packages/ binary/ and they should work out-of-the-box in Ubuntu as well (you'll need libigraph, libigraph-dev and python-igraph). Note that this won't work on amd64 :(