[igraph] Re: Hello

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: [igraph] Re: Hello
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 23:43:58 +0100

Please stay on the list. Here are some examples on how to create graphs:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraphbook/igraphbook-creating.html#id2534910

There are some more examples in the tutorial here:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/NIPS2008.html

Btw. could you please just send text-only emails instead of HTML? Thank.

G.