Re: [igraph] Hello

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Hello
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:50:39 +0000

You don't need the Debian packages if you just want to use igraph from R, the Debian packages are meant for igraph development in C or Python. In R, you simply have to type:

(as stated on igraph's download page by the way: "The simplest way to install the igraph R package is typing install.packages("igraph") in your R session, please try this before downloading from here.")