Re: [igraph] Is there a tutorial for the Python package?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Is there a tutorial for the Python package?
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 10:14:16 +0000

Is there something similar for the Python package?
A Python tutorial is currently being written - unfortunately I don't have as much time to dedicate to it as I originally wanted, so it is progressing somewhat slowly. Nevertheless, you can take a look at it at this temporary URL:

http://www.cs.rhul.ac.uk/home/tamas/igraph/doc/tutorial.html

Many parts are still not written yet and it may be rough around the edges, but it's still more than nothing.

Perhaps it would be a good idea to create a wiki for igraph somewhere, so that users could contribute to the documentation. I would certainly be happy to contribute to such a wiki once I have learned a bit about the package.
There's an experimental igraph wiki here: http://igraph.wikidot.com

--
T.