Re: [igraph] Cygwin -> Windows compilation - again.

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Cygwin -> Windows compilation - again.
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:53:57 +0000

OK, I'm getting closer.  I went ahead and disabled GraphML and, after
another complaint, I disabled GMP as well. Now though, I'm getting some sort of time error. I haven't been able to dissect it closely yet and need to
run out the door, but the error is below.
Looks like the MinGW runtime does not have sys/times.h. You have to modify f2c/etime_.c a little bit by adding the following after the #ifdef Win32 .. #endif section:

#ifdef __MINGW__
#undef USE_CLOCK
#define USE_CLOCK
#endif