Re: [igraph] Compilation on MSVC

From: Laurence Muller
Subject: Re: [igraph] Compilation on MSVC
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 10:17:19 +0100

Hi Gabor,

I've tested the package this morning. It works fine with Visual Studio 2005 SP1. I still need to test if the "Reading and Writing Graphs from and to Files" functions are working fine (the last time there were some problems with the graphml functions.

Kind regards,
- Laurence

Gábor Csárdi wrote:
Dear all,

those of you who are interested in compiling igraph with MSVC might
want to try this (preliminary) package:
http://cneurocvs.rmki.kfki.hu/igraph/download/igraph-0.5.2-msvc.zip

Ideally it should compile without any modifications using Visual
Studio 2003, 2005 or 2008. To run the test application you need to
have libxml2 library and tell MSVC where to find it.

Feedback is more than welcome, Best,

Laurence Muller (M.Sc.)
Website/Blog/Portfolio:
1. http://www.multigesture.net/