Re: [igraph] Clustering OR Connected Nodes in Igraph(Multiple Links)

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: Re: [igraph] Clustering OR Connected Nodes in Igraph(Multiple Links)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:46:30 -0700

O.k so the better way to proceed is to use weighted graph rather than using multiple links.

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 12:24 AM, Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden> wrote:
2009/4/2 Surendar Swaminathan <address@hidden>:
> Hello Gabor,
>
>   Thanks for the reply.I understand what you are saying betweenness and
> Eigen Values changes between multiple link and single link I have tried and
> they are different.The program works perfectly fine if I input the multiple
> nodes the way I feed.

It is one thing that the functions terminate without an error message
and it is another thing whether the results actually make sense.

Now that I think about it, eigenvector centrality should be good, as
well. It does the same as it would on the corresponding weighted
graph.

Still not sure about betweenness, though.

Best,
Gabor

> With respect to the cliques I will work on them.I tried before I will cross
> check once more.
>
> Nathan

[...]

--