[igraph] Plotting a signed and directed graph

From: Tom Backer Johnsen
Subject: [igraph] Plotting a signed and directed graph
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 10:43:14 +0200

I would like to obtain a plot of a signed and directed graph. The graph is small, 10 nodes or vertices. Since the graph is directed, I would like to have a curved arrow if there are arcs in both directions, with continuous leines and dashed for the negative ones. After reading the graph (containing -1's zeroes, and +1's) I see that I can plot a directed graph using g <- as directed (g) and then plot (g).

Is this possible?