RE: [igraph] Version 0.6?

From: 王光辉
Subject: RE: [igraph] Version 0.6?
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 16:01:45 +0800

Hi Gabor,

For the problem of maxflow( i want to all the maxflow), is the C-library faster than R-library? I am not good at it, maybe this is a stupid question.  I use the "for" loop to calculate all the maximum flow of a graph(1000 vertices), it is really time-consuming. Thank you for your attention!

best

Guanghui