[igraph] trying to understand edge betweeness community detection implem

From: Enzo Tagliazucchi
Subject: [igraph] trying to understand edge betweeness community detection implemented in igraph
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 02:07:31 -0400

Hi all Igraphers,

I'm trying to get a grasp of the community detection algorithms implemented in igraph, focusing in Girvan-Newman. Unfortunately, I'm getting nowhere. I'm working (as you'd probably guess) with Zachary Karate Club graph to test my results.

My file is a two column edge list and I load it with,

  fp = fopen("zachary_karate.txt", "r");
  igraph_t graph;
  igraph_read_graph_edgelist(&graph, fp, 0, 0);

Now, after defining all the proper vectors and matrices, I run