Re: [igraph] bug in igraph_shortest_paths_dijkstra?

From: Davide Setti
Subject: Re: [igraph] bug in igraph_shortest_paths_dijkstra?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:46:42 +0200

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Tamas Nepusz<address@hidden> wrote:
> So I'm quite lost here, as I can't reproduce your problem. Can you
> please copy the exact commands you use to load the graph, construct the
> giant component and call shortest_paths?

I'm using the same commands (just tried the commands you wrote). Maybe
it's a gcc problem? I'm on

$ gcc --version
gcc (GCC) 4.1.2 20080704 (Red Hat 4.1.2-44)

and i can't upgrade it (i'm at work). But i got a similar error (i
don't remember if it's the same) on my laptop with Ubuntu 9.04. Can i
get debug info in some way?

Thanks
--

Davide Setti