Re: [igraph] Vertex from an edge

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Vertex from an edge
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:03:33 +0200

I mean the sum of this, i.e.

sum(degree(g) * V(g)$attribute)

G.

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Gábor Csárdi <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

that is basically summing the attribute for each node as many times as the degree of the node, isn't it?

So it is just

degree(g) * V(g)$attribute

Best,
Gabor

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 7:38 PM, Alvaro Graves Fuenzalida <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the R version of igraph and a was wondering how to do the following: For each edge, I need to take the values of each node (stored in an node's attribute) and sum them but is not clear to me how to use the nodes from an edge. I assume is something related to E(g) but I couldn't find what other parameter.

Thanks in advance.