Re: [igraph] Re: igraph source code function documentation?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: igraph source code function documentation?
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:09:01 +0200

I tried Java Native Access (JNA) with igraph yesterday. And it worked!
Great! I didn't know about JNA before, my previous attempts were based on JNI. It would be interesting if one could compare the performance of JNA versus JNI -- I have a feeling that JNA is not as efficient, but since the vast majority of computations usually happen in the C layer of igraph, this might not be important at all.