[igraph] Similarity measures of two vertices out of Memory Igraph

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: [igraph] Similarity measures of two vertices out of Memory Igraph
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 11:29:24 -0700

Hello All,

  I am trying to find similarity measures for two Vertices and when I
do similarity.jaccard(g, vids = V(g), mode = c("all"), loops = FALSE)
I get out of memory error.

Intro of my dataset.What I have undirected weighted Network

sesssionInfo()

R version 2.9.0 (2009-04-17)
i386-pc-mingw32

locale:
LC_COLLATE=English_United States.1252;LC_CTYPE=English_United
States.1252;LC_MONETARY=English_United
States.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=English_United States.1252

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] igraph_0.5.2-2

Vertices: 14798