Re: [igraph] Neighbor vertices List

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: Re: [igraph] Neighbor vertices List
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:35:23 -0700

Hello Gabor,

 Got it work. Thank you very much for the reply.  What I am trying to
do is I have a list of vertices and I want to find the node it
traverse through from one node to another node.

I have around 20,000 nodes weighted undirected graph. I have around
700 pair of nodes that I need to find the nodes it traverses through
in 20,000 nodes graph.

I have them in a seperate excel file is there anyway I can do this.

Help on this would be great.

Thank you once again.

Surendar