Re: [igraph] igraph python

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph python
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 19:15:19 +0000

> Hi,
> I'm using python 2.5.4 on macosx 10.5. I have python 2.3 too in the library,
> so maybe it's the problem?
Which version is launched when you type "python" in the command line, 2.5.4 or
2.3?
The installer should have put all igraph-related stuff in the following
directory:

/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/igraph

Does this directory exist on your system? If so, is
/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages in your Python path? (Try "import sys; print
sys.path" in Python to check it).