[igraph] large dataset

From: zhengjun chen
Subject: [igraph] large dataset
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:01:00 -0500

Hi everyone,

I am using Igraph python to deal with a dataset.
The dataset consists of 60,000 nodes and more than 1M edges.
I want to get some basic graph properties (i.e. diameter, component, clustering coefficient...)
The program is running on an ordinary laptop (1G RAM). It has been running more than 12 hours. It is still running.....
I have tested another dataset, which consists of 60,000 nodes and 100,000 edges, it took about 20 minutes to finish.
I am wondering whether Igraph can handle such large dataset (60,000 nodes and 1M edges). and if it can, how long it needs to finish.
--
Thanks
zhengjun