Re: [igraph] compile problem

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] compile problem
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:40:11 +0100

Because you did not include the -ligraph option. Please really use

gcc igraph_test.c -I /usr/local/include/igraph -L /usr/local/lib
-ligraph -o igraph_test

in one line!

Btw, some compilers are sensitive to the order of the arguments, so if
it does not work, then put 'igraph_test.c' at the end of the command.