Re: [igraph] Memory leak when using Graph.Adjacency in Python interface

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Memory leak when using Graph.Adjacency in Python interface
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 14:47:24 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

igraph_diameter_dijkstra is a symbol that was added to the C core of the
igraph library after the release of 0.5.2. The fact that your recompiled
Python extension seems to refer to it shows that maybe the source code
you used to recompile the Python interface is "too new" (at least it
doesn't fit the C core). Check the source code of the Python interface
for references to igraph_diameter_dijkstra; I have just checked the
source code on the Python Package Index and it contains no references to
that function.

> Do you have an idea, what could be the cause of this? Is there an easy way
> to obtain the complete latest version of the Python igraph 0.5 branch from
> launchpad? Possibly also the latest version of the corresponding C library?
If you wait for a day, you can grab the latest nightly builds from
Google Code (note that its version number is 0.5.3 already).

http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list