Re: [igraph] Re: Question about community detection

From: zhengjun chen
Subject: Re: [igraph] Re: Question about community detection
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 09:34:15 -0500

I use fastgreedy community detection function. It can provide the matrix merges. So I need to call "igraph_community_to_membership" function.
There is a parameter "nodes" in this function. It means the number of leaf nodes in the dendrogram. I do not understand it.... So, how can I know the number of leaf nodes in the dendrogram?
Thanks.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 9:03 AM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
> So, what is an appropriate value for the number of iterations?
> It is data type is long int, the largest value is: 2^31-1.
In general, you cannot decide that "in advance". Try to set it to the lowest number where you don't get a warning about the maximum number of iterations being exceeded anymore.