Re: [igraph] About Weighted Kleinberg centrality scores

From: Jiang WU
Subject: Re: [igraph] About Weighted Kleinberg centrality scores
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:41:53 +0100

Hi Tamas,

Thanks. But, Sorry, I don't know exactly how to compile all the C code, Which makefile should I use and which environment should I use as well here?
Thanks. Have a good weekend.

Jiang

2010/1/22 Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden>
Hi,

The weighted Kleinberg centrality scores will be included in igraph 0.6 (we couldn't include them in 0.5.3 because we are not breaking the API between minor releases). If you need this functionality now, you can try to get the latest nightly snapshot from the following URL and compile it yourself:

http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

(Note that the 0.6 branch might be more unstable than 0.5.3, you'll have to live with that risk ;))