Re: [igraph] About Weighted Kleinberg centrality scores

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] About Weighted Kleinberg centrality scores
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 11:44:59 +0100

Jiang, then please download a source R package from here:
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

Right now this is the most recent version:
http://igraph.googlecode.com/files/igraph_nightly_0.6-1727-20100116.tar.gz

If you use Linux, then you can install this directly by starting R,
and then typing in
install.packages(repos=NULL, "<the path and name of the downloaded file>")

If you use windows, then do not do any of these, but simply download a
package from here:
http://win-builder.r-project.org/78mBCg2HGLRM/igraph_0.6.zip

and then start R, choose "install package from local file" (or
something similar) from the Packages menu (maybe, I am not sure and
don't have windows right now). Then select the file you have
downloaded.

Best,
Gabor