Re: [igraph] keeping node/edge attributes when merging graphs

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] keeping node/edge attributes when merging graphs
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 11:25:38 +0000

On Sun, Mar 07, 2010 at 10:25:52AM -0500, Rajarshi Guha wrote:
> Hi, I have some graphs, which have some common nodes and the
> graph.union function lets me get a single graph with all of them
> merged. But the docs indicate that node/edge attributes are not
> retained.
This is a long-standing feature request which practically depends on the
following bug report:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/276091

I don't know whether Gabor has been working on it recently or not, but
until this is sorted out, you will have to copy the attributes you wish
to retain manually.