Re: [igraph] Mac Universal Binary of latest 0.6 dev version (R)

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Mac Universal Binary of latest 0.6 dev version (R)
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 20:25:55 +0100

Hi Marcel,

Assuming that you have a C compiler installed on your Mac (if not, you can get
one free by installing the XCode Developer Tools), you can grab the latest
nightly snapshot of the R source package from Google Code:

http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

You can compile and install the package from the command line by typing:

R CMD INSTALL igraph_nightly_0.6-1825-20100330.tar.gz

Let me know if this works for you.