[igraph] Need your help

From: Vincent Gagnon
Subject: [igraph] Need your help
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:44:34 -0400

Hello igraph-help members,

I am an assistant on a research project in Canada. We are trying to solve an issue with social network analysis. Our main concern is how to proceed to place dots in the matrix? How can we place all dots on our social network graph? If you can answer me in terms of programming, it would really help us. Presently, we only manage to place them in circle but we know it's not the best way to represent our social network.

Thank you very much,

Vincent Gagnon
University of Quebec in Chicoutimi
Canada