Re: [igraph] igraph BFS

From: Ashwin Kumar
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph BFS
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 05:44:34 +0530

On 19 May 2010 03:02, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Ashwin,

> I did a trace with a 15~20 node graph (spanning tree input) and found that the bfs works. However, the specifying the root node vertex, igraph_vector_t *roots, does not work as expected.
Ermm.... which function are you looking at? igraph_bfs in the head revision of 0.6 has the following signature:

Thanks Tamas. I was being a bit blur over there. :)

I was referring to the igraph_unfold_tree function.

anyway, igraph_bfs with the root argument satisfies my needs for now.

Thanks
~ashwin