[igraph] Implementation of "Finding set of Key players on the network!

From: shahab mokarizadeh
Subject: [igraph] Implementation of "Finding set of Key players on the network!
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:20:38 +0200

Thanks a lot, I solved the errors, of invalid vertex id while
computing shortest path,  simple by applying your hints.

I find in the archives of the "igraph" forum, some implementation for
finding key players in a social network (following link)

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2007-09/msg00014.html

I wonder whether the full algorithm is implemented or not?  Honestly I
didn't understand the optimization algorithm well.
Is there anyone who has implemented that algorithm?

regards,
/Shahab