Re: [igraph] Can not run tkigraph()

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Can not run tkigraph()
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 17:19:53 +0200

Hi,

this is intended to happen if you have the tkigraph window open. If
you are sure that it is not open, then delete the .tkigraph.env
object, and that should solve the issue:

rm(.tkigraph.env)
tkigraph()

Maybe you saved your workspace while the tkigraph window was open, and
then restarted R and loaded it back. I'll fix tkigraph, so that this
issue does not happen again, or at least it pops up a dialog asking
whether you want to remove the old .tkigraph.env object.

Thanks for the report!

Best,
Gabor