[igraph] Runtime Error

From: shahab mokarizadeh
Subject: [igraph] Runtime Error
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 15:38:53 +0200

I am not sure if this error is directly related to "igraph" library
but I am using "read.graph(....)" method , in RGUI in Windows,  to
load a large size  GML graph (212 MB)  where I get the following error
after few seconds:
Runtime Error!

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an usual way.
Mow, the question is what is the problem?