Re: [igraph] from igraph to network and back again

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] from igraph to network and back again
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 10:47:58 +0200

Dear Michał,

sorry for delay, I will look at this asap, it indeed seems to be
useful, in fact in was on my todo list:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/362516

Do you have anything against putting this into the igraph package? (It
could be just as well put into network, though....)

Thanks, Best Regards,
Gabor