Re: [igraph] degree.sequence.game "vl"

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] degree.sequence.game "vl"
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:17:27 +0200

the problem is that there is a single graph with this degree sequence,
and the implementation of the generator does not handle this.

I've fixed this, now you'll get a warning in this case. You can
download an updated R package from here:

The first is a source R package, the second is a binary R package for
Intel-based macs.