Re: [igraph] Ubuntu packages building ?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Ubuntu packages building ?
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 16:21:11 +0100

Hi,

> I wonder if there is an easy way to build ubuntu (or debian) package
> for igraph sources ?
> release.sh / "make deb" aims to do so ? but it's not working... deb
> target doesn't exist.
Hmmm... release.sh seems to be a bit outdated, I guess we haven't used
that script for ages ;) Gabor, maybe it would be better to remove it
from the repo, it even refers to tla while we've migrated to Bazaar a
long time ago.

Anyways, this is what I do to build a binary package:

bzr co lp:igraph
cd igraph
./bootstrap.sh
./configure
debian/prepare
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot

Instead of "dpkg-buildpackage", you may also try "debuild binary".
I think this one should work.