Re: [igraph] weight in two-mode to one-mode conversion

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] weight in two-mode to one-mode conversion
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 10:45:33 +0200

Simone, this is included in the 0.6 version:

M <- matrix( sample(0:1, 35, replace=TRUE), 5)
rownames(M) <- letters[1:5]
colnames(M) <- LETTERS[1:7]
g <- graph.incidence(M)
summary(bipartite.projection(g)[[1]])

The only difficulty is that the 0.6 R package is not compatible with
the 0.5 version, because it has 1-based vertex and edge id indexing.

But you can download a little bit older version of the 0.6 R package,
that already has this feature, but not yet the 1-based indexing, from
here:
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/detail?name=igraph_nightly_0.6-2030-20100726.tar.gz

I have just tried this and it seems to work fine.

Best,
Gabor