Re: [igraph] InfoMap integration

From: Emmanuel Navarro
Subject: Re: [igraph] InfoMap integration
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 18:21:22 +0200

Thanks for all this explanations !
I will try to improve my patch taking it into account.

Concerning RNG, I see how to replace infomap mechanism
(MersenneTwister.h) by igraph macros.
However, with python interface, it will make infomap called -inside
the core loop- a python function (randint I guess).
I wonder if there is no overhead with such python calls from C ?
(maybe not as randint should actually be a C function...)

Otherwise, I saw there is some unit tests with python interface, is
there some at C level ? (test directory looks odd to me...)
(It may be good to first write some tests...)

Best,
Emmanuel