Re: Re: [igraph] Installing python-igraph on Ubuntu 10.4

From: Horváth Árpád
Subject: Re: Re: [igraph] Installing python-igraph on Ubuntu 10.4
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:48:44 +0200

   Dear Tamas,

 My students used the three rows written on the wikidot.

 sudo add-apt-repository ppa:igraph/ppa
 sudo aptitude update
 sudo aptitude install python-igraph

 on a recently installed Ubuntu Lucid, and - minimum two of them - had
 similar problems.
 And now I have proved too, and I have the same problem in two systems:
 - on my Ubuntu 10.4 running on real machine (updated from ubuntu 9.10).
 - and on an Xubuntu 10.4 running with VirtualBox installed today.

 aptitude show python-igraph
 writes

Depends: python (< 2.7), python (>= 2.5), python-central (>= 0.6.11),
python2.5, libigraph0 (>= 0.5.4)

 I think the python2.5 dependency is the problem, because on Ubuntu 10.4
 there is no python2.5.

     Arpad

 Tamas Nepusz írta (Dátum: 2010. Oct. 11.)

--
Horvath  Arpad  <address@hidden>
Honlap: http://www.roik.bmf.hu/harp