[igraph] All paths between two nodes in a directed acyclic graph

From: bgbg bg
Subject: [igraph] All paths between two nodes in a directed acyclic graph
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 10:11:18 +0200

Hello,
I'm looking for a way to list all possible paths in a directed acyclic
graph, represented by an igraph object in python.

Originally I have posted a question on StackOverflow
(http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3971876/all-possible-paths-from-one-node-to-another-in-a-directed-tree-igraph),
where I got a good general advice. However, I prefer not implementing
such a function by myself, but rather to use an existing one (if such
a function actually exists). Unfortunately, I cannot find such a
function in igraph documentation. Does such a function exist in
igraph, or do I need to implement it by myself?

Thank you