Re: [igraph] Multi-threading and igraph

From: Thomas Gorochowski
Subject: Re: [igraph] Multi-threading and igraph
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 23:39:39 +0100

Hi Gabor,

The following webpage outlines the main points you would need to consider. I'm
not familiar with how errors are handled in igraph but one work around if
static variables crop up is to use locks to ensure that changes become atomic
and therefore safe.

I'm not am expert, but will ask some of the developers in our group to see if
they have any other suggestions.

All the best,

Tom