[igraph] Parse error in Pajek format

From: Fabio Daolio
Subject: [igraph] Parse error in Pajek format
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:13:11 +0100

Dear all,

I'm using igraph 0.5.5 together with R 2.12.0
I noticed that read.graph() on a .net file fails with a parse error
whenever the file contains a line like

*Arc <x>

where <x> should be the number of edges, I guess.
Removing that number seems to solve the problem, even if the
original .net was a legal Pajek file... (attached)
Could it be an issue with the parsing in igraph? I know you
support just a subset of that file format, anyway I wanted to
tell everybody in case someone else might find it useful.

Thanks once again for your good work!
--
Fabio Daolio