[igraph] igraph install problems

From: weeny feh
Subject: [igraph] igraph install problems
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 14:46:12 -0500

I get the following message after loading the igraph library using R 32-bit:

> library(igraph)
Error: package 'igraph' is not installed for 'arch=i386'

I get the following message after loading the igraph library using R 64- bit:
> library(igraph)
Error: package 'igraph' is not installed for 'arch=x64'

Im using Windows Vista 64 bit, and have put the igraph folder in the 'library' folder of R.
would appreciate any help in getting this resolved.

thanks,
Mike