[igraph] No module named _graphviz

From: Firas Al-Hasani
Subject: [igraph] No module named _graphviz
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 16:24:44 +1300

Dear All,

How are you. Can you please help me in solving this problem: I want to draw a
graph using pygraphiz, when I used 'import pygraphiz', I received the following
error message 'ImportError: No module named _graphviz'. My system is windows xp
and i'm using python 26. I already installed Graphiz 2.27 and set some paths to
it. I really appreciate your help. Thanks.

Best Regards
Firas

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege, it may
not reflect the views of the University of Canterbury, and it is not
guaranteed to be virus free. If you are not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately and erase all copies of the message
and any attachments.

Please refer to http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/emaildisclaimer for more
information.